ALL IN is a mindset that forces you to discard your excuses and live up to your potential. Follow these rules and start embodying the characteristics of successful people who go ALL IN, ALL THE WAY, ALL THE TIME.
- Success is achieving your potential. Success is not about obtaining a degree, a job or a new title. It’s about maximizing your potential. Do you have a B.A.? So what? Did you reach your potential? Started a new job? So what? Did you reach your potential? Success is a fluid and dynamic state of mind that forces you to ask the question: Can I do more? Can I achieve more? And the answer is always YES. Yes you can.
- ACT NOW. Learn to work with the pressure and necessity of NOW. What can you do now? Not in half an hour, not tomorrow, but now. What can you do now to achieve your potential, now.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. The #1 thing you will have to sacrifice in order to achieve greatness is your obsession with being comfortable. Start getting used to the butterflies, the nervousness, the anxiety, and the stress. Because if you’re not uncomfortable, you’re not working hard enough.
- What is your vision? If you don’t know what you’re working towards, then you’re working on someone else’s dream, not your own. Take 5 minutes right now and write down the vision for your life. It must be clear, focused and quantifiable. Wanting to “make a difference in the world,” doesn’t count, because it’s not targeted. Write down your vision, say it aloud and then repeat this step every morning and every night.
- Be aware of mediocrity. If you’re not EXCEPTIONAL in your work ethic, your dedication, and your passion then you’re being mediocre. You might as well just find some 9-5 job that you can punch in and out of for lunch and breaks. Be aware of mediocrity because it’s all around you and if you’re not phenomenal or remarkable in what you’re doing, then you’re doing something wrong.